Microwaveble gel hot pack for physical therapy
Cold compress: physical therapy for traumatic hemorrhage,
heatstroke, itch, headache, strain, scald, fatigue.
Hot compress: alleviate rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica,
vertebral pain, improve mucous membrane scar after surgery.
Cold compress: put the cold/hot bag into freezer to be refrigerated
for half an hour before taking out for use.
Hot compress: heat the cold/hot bag in a microwave oven with medium
power for 100 seconds for each time, and for 60 seconds when be
1. It is for external use only.
2. If eye or skin contacts the content, it must be washed by clean
3. Don't eat the content.
4. Those who have something wrong with their circulatory system
should refer to a doctor in advance.
1. It can either be used for cold and for hot with a simple usage.
2. It remains soft even in -18°C condition, and can be repeatedly
used alternately for hot and for cold.